China: Henan reported one human H7N9 AIV case
submited by kickingbird at Apr, 7, 2017 17:31 PM from HFPC of Henan
The 45-year-old female patient, surname Cheng, resident of Ye county of Pingdingshan city. She had onset of fever on 23rd,March in Chengzhai village, and was transferred to The first affiliated hospital of Zhengzhou university(in Zhengzhou) on 27th,March after four days treatment in The first people´s hospital of Pingdingshan. She was in serious condition and remained in hospital for treatment.
- OIE: Highly pathogenic influenza A viruses (infection with) (non-poultry including wild birds), Namibia 3 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Chinese Taipei 3 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, South Africa Jun, 5, 2019
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, China (People´s Rep. of) Jun, 4, 2019
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Chinese Taipei May, 31, 2019