China: Henan reported one human H7N9 AIV case
submited by kickingbird at Apr, 7, 2017 17:31 PM from HFPC of Henan
The 45-year-old female patient, surname Cheng, resident of Ye county of Pingdingshan city. She had onset of fever on 23rd,March in Chengzhai village, and was transferred to The first affiliated hospital of Zhengzhou university(in Zhengzhou) on 27th,March after four days treatment in The first people´s hospital of Pingdingshan. She was in serious condition and remained in hospital for treatment.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 15 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022