China: Henan reported one human H7N9 AIV case
submited by kickingbird at Apr, 7, 2017 17:31 PM from HFPC of Henan
The 45-year-old female patient, surname Cheng, resident of Ye county of Pingdingshan city. She had onset of fever on 23rd,March in Chengzhai village, and was transferred to The first affiliated hospital of Zhengzhou university(in Zhengzhou) on 27th,March after four days treatment in The first people´s hospital of Pingdingshan. She was in serious condition and remained in hospital for treatment.
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Vietnam 6 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Chinese Taipei 7 days ago
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry), Chile 10 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Nepal 13 days ago
- China: A human H5N6 case reported in Beijing Aug, 21, 2019