China: Henan reported one human H7N9 AIV case
submited by kickingbird at Mar, 24, 2017 19:49 PM from HFPC of Henan
The 75-year-old male patient, surname Liang, lived in Gushi county, admitted into Henan Xinhe hospital on the afternoon of 15th,March 2017, he was transferred to ICU ward on 18th,March, died on 00:15 of 21st, March.
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Vietnam 6 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Chinese Taipei 7 days ago
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry), Chile 10 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Nepal 13 days ago
- China: A human H5N6 case reported in Beijing Aug, 21, 2019