China: Guizhou reported a human H7N9 AIV case in Qiandongnan
submited by kickingbird at Mar, 7, 2017 18:9 PM from HFPC of Guizhou
The medical health instution of Qiandongnan Miao and Dong autonomous prefecture found a H7N9 AIV positive sample from an unknown pneumonia case in Taijiang county during the enhanced pneumonia surveillance on 6th,March 2017. The test result was later confirmed by Guizhou provincial CDC. Considering the Lab result and clinical expert´s diagnosis, the patient was confirmed as a human H7N9 AIV case.
The 40-year-old patient, lived in Taijiang county of Qiandongnan Miao and Dong autonomous prefecture. The epidemiological investigation revealed that the patient had live poultry contact history. The patient is now in hospital for treatment, all close contacts showed no ILI symptoms under medical monitoring.
The investigation of the Qiandongnan cases(published on Aug 2017) is available at: http://www.flu.org.cn/scn/article_detail.asp?articleId=11851
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 15 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022