China: Ningde city of Fujian province reported a human H7N9 AIV case
submited by kickingbird at Mar, 6, 2017 21:43 PM from HFPC of Ningde
The patient, surname Lan, 39-year-old male, lived in Jiaocheng district of Ningde city of Fujian province. He had onset of fever on 22nd,Feb 2017, and received two days treatment in local clinic before admitted into Ningde city chinese medicine hospital. After two days treatment for his pneumonia without much improvement, he transferred to Respiratory ward of Fujian provincial Hospital in Fuzhou city, and his throat samples were collected on 3rd,March and submitted to Fuzhou city CDC and lab result confirmed positive for H7N9 AIV. The epidemiological investigation revealed he lived with his cousin´s family, did not have direct poultry contact history though his cousin´s family raised 5 to 6 chicken in their home. All 5 close contacts are under medical monitoring.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 15 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022