China: Yunnan reported second imported human H7N9 case from Jiangxi (mother of the first case)
submited by kickingbird at Feb, 15, 2017 22:32 PM from HFPC of Yunnan Province
Yunnan reported second imported human H7N9 AIV case from Jiangxi province on 15th,Feb 2017.
The 23-year-old female patient, surname Yang, was the mother of the first imported case(fatal), she had live poultry contact history same as her daughter.
The three members of the family travelled to Shangrao city of Jiangxi province for spring festival on 21st,Jan 2017, had live poultry contact history in Shangrao. The second case had onset of symptoms(fever/fatigue) after returned to Kunming on 4th,Feb 2017. She took some medicine by herself but no impovement against her symptoms. As a result of close contact of the first imported H7N9 AIV case, she was tranfered into Yunnan provincial infectious diseases hospital via a negative pressure ambulance of provincial emergency center on 1:00 of 8th,Feb 2017 for qurantine and treatment. She tested negative for H7N9 during admission, but her condition worsen quickly and the later test result of H7N9 came back positive. She died on 20:03 of 14th,Feb 2017.
The investigation report of those two case(published on Nov 2017) are available at : http://www.flu.org.cn/scn/article_detail.asp?articleId=12083
The investigation report of those two case(published on Nov 2017) by Jiangxi researchers is available at: http://www.flu.org.cn/scn/article_detail.asp?articleId=12115
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 11 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022