China: Update on human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9)
submited by kickingbird at Dec, 22, 2016 23:26 PM from CHP, HONGKONG
The CHP is also closely monitoring a total of seven additional human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) in Anhui (five), Shanghai (one) and Fujian (one), and again urged the public to maintain strict personal, food and environmental hygiene both locally and during travel.
According to the Health and Family Planning Commission of Anhui Province, among the five patients, three were from Hefei (including one death), one was from Lu´an and one who died was from Xuancheng.
In addition, the Shanghai Municipal Commission of Health and Family Planning reported that the male patient aged 45 was from Nantong, Jiangsu. The case was classified as an imported case from Jiangsu. In Fujian, it was reported that the male patient aged 44 was from Xiamen.
The investigation of possible hospital cluster cases in Hefei(published on July 2017) is available at: http://www.flu.org.cn/scn/article_detail.asp?articleId=11718
Please refer CIMS map for detail report: http://map.flu.org.cn/Report.aspx
- OIE: Highly pathogenic influenza A viruses (infection with) (non-poultry including wild birds), Namibia 3 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Chinese Taipei 3 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, South Africa Jun, 5, 2019
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, China (People´s Rep. of) Jun, 4, 2019
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza, Chinese Taipei May, 31, 2019