China: a human H7N9 case reported in Shenyang city of Liaoning province
submited by kickingbird at Jun, 17, 2016 7:57 AM from HFPC of Liaoning Province
HFPC of Liaoning province confirmed a human H7N9 case on 15th,June 2016. The patient, male, surname Yang, 67 years old, was a retired worker from Tiexi District of Shenyang City of Liaoning province. He had sick/dead poultry contact history and is now in hospital for treatment and vital signs are stable. Close contacts and co-exposure are under medical monitor.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China Aug, 1, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022