China: a human H7N9 case reported in Shenyang city of Liaoning province
submited by kickingbird at Jun, 17, 2016 7:57 AM from HFPC of Liaoning Province
HFPC of Liaoning province confirmed a human H7N9 case on 15th,June 2016. The patient, male, surname Yang, 67 years old, was a retired worker from Tiexi District of Shenyang City of Liaoning province. He had sick/dead poultry contact history and is now in hospital for treatment and vital signs are stable. Close contacts and co-exposure are under medical monitor.
- OIE: Highly pathogenic influenza A viruses (Infection with H5) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), Russia 6 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza (H5), Kazakhstan 7 days ago
- China: CHP closely monitors two human cases of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Mainland Sep, 30, 2021
- China: CHP closely monitors fatal human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Mainland Sep, 29, 2021
- China: Guangdong reported a human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Dongguan city Sep, 22, 2021