China: Shanghai confimed a imported human H7N9 case from Anhui
submited by kickingbird at Mar, 11, 2016 13:31 PM from SMCHFP
The patient, female, surname Sun, 79-year-old, came to Shanghai from Huainan city of Anhui province on 9th, March, confirmed to be H7N9 positive on 11th,March, now in hospital for treatment.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 15 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022