China: CHP notified of additional human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) in Mainland
submited by kickingbird at May, 10, 2015 15:32 PM from news.gov.hk
The patients comprise two men and two women aged 5 to 67 and two of them (one man and one woman) died. Two cases are from Zhejiang, one is from Fujian and one is from Jiangsu.
From 2013 to date, 640 human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) have been reported by the Mainland health authorities. Regarding the third wave in the Mainland since November 2014, a total of 200 cases have been reported, including 72 in Guangdong, 40 in Fujian, 40 in Zhejiang, 18 in Jiangsu, eight in Anhui, seven in Xinjiang, six in Shanghai, three in Jiangxi, two in Hunan, two in Shandong, one in Guizhou and one in Hubei.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 15 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022