China: CHP notified of additional human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) in Mainland
submited by kickingbird at Apr, 13, 2015 7:45 AM from CHP, HongKong
The patients comprise nine men and four women aged 32 to 80 and three of them (two men and one woman) died. Ten cases are from Zhejiang, two are from Fujian and one is from Shandong.
To date, 633 cases of human H7N9 infection have been reported by the Mainland health authorities cumulatively since 2013. In the third wave since November 2014, 193 cases have been reported in the Mainland, including 72 cases in Guangdong (see attachment for geographical distribution), 39 cases in Fujian, 38 cases in Zhejiang, 17 cases in Jiangsu, seven cases in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, seven cases in Anhui, six cases in Shanghai, two cases in Hunan, two cases in Jiangxi, two cases in Shandong and one case in Guizhou.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China 15 days ago
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022