China: CHP notified of additional human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) in Mainland
submited by kickingbird at Mar, 9, 2015 19:22 PM from CHP, HongKong
The patients comprise 13 males and six females aged from 3 to 76. Three of them (one man and two women) died and two (one man and one woman) were in critical condition. Eleven cases are from Zhejiang, three are from Jiangsu, two are from Hunan, one is from Fujian, one is from Guizhou and one is from Jiangxi.
To date, 618 human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) have been reported by the Mainland health authorities in Guangdong (181 cases), Zhejiang (167 cases), Jiangsu (73 cases), Fujian (59 cases), Shanghai (45 cases), Hunan (26 cases), Anhui (24 cases), Xinjiang (10 cases), Jiangxi (10 cases), Shandong (six cases), Beijing (five cases), Henan (four cases), Guangxi (three cases), Jilin (two cases), Guizhou (two cases) and Hebei (one case).
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China Aug, 1, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022