China: CHP notified of additional human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) in Mainland
submited by kickingbird at Mar, 9, 2015 19:22 PM from CHP, HongKong
The patients comprise 13 males and six females aged from 3 to 76. Three of them (one man and two women) died and two (one man and one woman) were in critical condition. Eleven cases are from Zhejiang, three are from Jiangsu, two are from Hunan, one is from Fujian, one is from Guizhou and one is from Jiangxi.
To date, 618 human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) have been reported by the Mainland health authorities in Guangdong (181 cases), Zhejiang (167 cases), Jiangsu (73 cases), Fujian (59 cases), Shanghai (45 cases), Hunan (26 cases), Anhui (24 cases), Xinjiang (10 cases), Jiangxi (10 cases), Shandong (six cases), Beijing (five cases), Henan (four cases), Guangxi (three cases), Jilin (two cases), Guizhou (two cases) and Hebei (one case).
- OIE: Highly pathogenic influenza A viruses (Infection with H5) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), Russia 6 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza (H5), Kazakhstan 7 days ago
- China: CHP closely monitors two human cases of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Mainland Sep, 30, 2021
- China: CHP closely monitors fatal human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Mainland Sep, 29, 2021
- China: Guangdong reported a human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Dongguan city Sep, 22, 2021