China: CHP closely monitors additional human case of avian influenza A(H7N9) in Mainland
submited by kickingbird at Mar, 6, 2015 22:16 PM from CHP, HongKong
According to the Health and Family Planning Commission of Anhui Province, a male patient aged 79 with poultry exposure before onset was hospitalised for management in critical condition.
To date, 597 human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) have been reported by the Mainland health authorities in Guangdong (179 cases), Zhejiang (156 cases), Jiangsu (70 cases), Fujian (58 cases), Shanghai (45 cases), Hunan (24 cases), Anhui (24 cases), Xinjiang (10 cases), Jiangxi (nine cases), Shandong (six cases), Beijing (five cases), Henan (four cases), Guangxi (three cases), Jilin (two cases), Guizhou (one case) and Hebei (one case).
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China Aug, 1, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022