China: CHP closely monitors two additional human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) in Mainland
submited by kickingbird at Feb, 28, 2015 18:43 PM from CHP, HongKong
According to the Health and Family Planning Commission of Anhui Province, a male patient and a female patient, both aged 58 with poultry exposure before onset, were hospitalised for management. They were in critical condition.
To date, 591 human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) have been reported by the Mainland health authorities in Guangdong (176 cases), Zhejiang (156 cases), Jiangsu (70 cases), Fujian (58 cases), Shanghai (45 cases), Hunan (24 cases), Anhui (21 cases), Xinjiang (10 cases), Jiangxi (nine cases), Shandong (six cases), Beijing (five cases), Henan (four cases), Guangxi (three cases), Jilin (two cases), Guizhou (one case) and Hebei (one case).
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China Aug, 1, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022