China: CHP notified of additional human case of avian influenza A(H7N9) in Guangdong
submited by kickingbird at Feb, 21, 2015 22:49 PM from CHP, HongKong
According to the GDHFPC, the patient is a 48-year-old woman who lives in Shantou. She is currently hospitalised for treatment in critical condition.
To date, 577 human cases of avian influenza A(H7N9) have been reported by the Mainland health authorities, respectively in Guangdong (166 cases), Zhejiang (156 cases), Jiangsu (70 cases), Fujian (58 cases), Shanghai (45 cases), Hunan (24 cases), Anhui (17 cases), Xinjiang (10 cases), Jiangxi (nine cases), Shandong (six cases), Beijing (five cases), Henan (four cases), Guangxi (three cases), Jilin (two cases), Guizhou (one case) and Hebei (one case).
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China Aug, 1, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022