First imported human case of H7N9 avian influenza confirmed in Taiwan (2013-12-30)
submited by kickingbird at Jan, 1, 2014 9:21 AM from Center for Disease Control, R.O.C
The first imported human infection with avian influenza A (H7N9) has been confirmed in Taiwan.
Since “H7N9 influenza” was listed as a Category V Notifiable Infectious Disease on April 3, 2013, as of December 30, a cumulative total of 460 suspected H7N9 cases have been reported to Taiwan CDC. Infection with avian influenza A (H7N9) has been confirmed in one case. The possibility of H7N9 infection has been ruled out in 459 cases.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China Aug, 1, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022