Macao flu outbreak
submited by 2366 at Mar, 22, 2010 9:12 AM from People Daily
Six children who range in age from seven months to 5 years old suffered from cough and fever. Among them, one child remained in hospital because of a high fever while others were released.
The bureau received reports of a separate mass flu symptoms in a nursery class.
Source: Global Times/Agencies
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China Aug, 1, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022