Over 97,000 people take A/H1N1 flu jabs in Macao
submited by 2366 at Jan, 27, 2010 0:31 AM from People Daily
Some 1,402 people were inoculated with the vaccines on Monday alone, which was initiated by the Bureau in late November last year, according to the Health Bureau.
Meanwhile, the bureau also recorded one newly confirmed case of A/H1N1 flu on Monday, bringing the total number of such cases to 3, 566 since June 18 last year.
Previously, the government of the Macao Special Administrative Region has announced that it has ordered some 700, 000 doses of A/ H1N1 vaccines, and local medical staff, children, old people and patients with chronic disease were among the group of local people who were firstly inoculated with these vaccines.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China Aug, 1, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022