WHO:Avian influenza-situation in Indonesia-update 19
submited by kickingbird at Oct, 13, 2007 8:30 AM from WHO
12 October 2007
The Ministry of Health of Indonesia has announced a new case of human infection of H5N1 avian influenza. A 12-year-old male from Tangerang District in Banten Province developed symptoms on 30 September and is currently in hospital. The investigation team found that he had direct contact with dead chicken near his school in the days before his illness.
Of the 109 cases confirmed to date in Indonesia, 87 have been fatal.
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza(H5N6), Vietnam 4 days ago
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry, H7N1), Italy Jun, 24, 2020
- OIE: Low pathogenic avian influenza (poultry, H5N3), Italy Jun, 24, 2020
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza(H5N8), Bulgaria Jun, 19, 2020
- OIE: Equine influenza, Estonia Jun, 13, 2020