China: 2005-2006 National Influenza Surveillance Work Summarize and MOH/WHO Influenza Surveillance Collaboration Annual Meeting
submited by wanglh at Jun, 28, 2006 11:5 AM from MOH
After the meeting, the workshops for 2006 National Influenza/Human AIV Surveillance and Prevention will start for the Western region.
The Workshops will take place in Western,Southern,Northern,Eastern,and Central region from 30th, June to 6th, August. Lab experts and epidemical researchers from CDCs and hospitals will attend.
- OIE: Highly pathogenic influenza A viruses (Infection with H5) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), Russia 6 days ago
- OIE: Highly pathogenic avian influenza (H5), Kazakhstan 7 days ago
- China: CHP closely monitors two human cases of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Mainland Sep, 30, 2021
- China: CHP closely monitors fatal human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Mainland Sep, 29, 2021
- China: Guangdong reported a human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) in Dongguan city Sep, 22, 2021