China: 2005-2006 National Influenza Surveillance Work Summarize and MOH/WHO Influenza Surveillance Collaboration Annual Meeting
submited by wanglh at Jun, 28, 2006 11:5 AM from MOH
After the meeting, the workshops for 2006 National Influenza/Human AIV Surveillance and Prevention will start for the Western region.
The Workshops will take place in Western,Southern,Northern,Eastern,and Central region from 30th, June to 6th, August. Lab experts and epidemical researchers from CDCs and hospitals will attend.
- WOAH: Influenza A viruses of high pathogenicity (Infection with H5N1) (non-poultry including wild birds) (2017-), China Aug, 1, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Sichuan province Jun, 29, 2022
- China: A human case of avian influenza A(H5N6) reported in Jiangxi province Jun, 27, 2022
- China: Confirmed human cases of avian influenza A(H9N2) reported in Hunan and Guizhou province Jun, 9, 2022
- China: Confirmed human case of avian influenza A(H3N8) reported in Hunan province Jun, 1, 2022